London Shuffle Club
4 Ebor Street, London , E1 6AQ
2 Meeting Rooms 310Meeting Capacity
- 6 indoor floor shuffleboards upstairs
- 2 outdoor shuffleboards (close end of Sept)
- to be replaced by fire pits
- 4 table shuffle boards downstairs
Floor shuffleboard is played on 'lanes' by two teams, with players using a 'tang' and a 'biscuit'.
A tang is a long stick with a fork on the end.
You use the tang to push the biscuit, which is a disc, along the floor into a scoring zone.
Using those tools, teams play a number of rounds; the team with the hight points wins.
The game works best for 4 to 8 pax per lane, 6 is the magic number; lanes are booked for 55 minute sessions.
- London Liverpool Street
- Shoreditch High Street
- Liverpool Street Underground
|Function Room||Size in SQ/M|
|London Shuffle Club (Upstairs)||0||250|
|Eight Club (Downstairs)||0||60|