28 Portland Place
Marylebone, London, W1B 1LY
6 Meeting Rooms 100Meeting Capacity
- 28 Portland Place is a beautiful historic building dating from 1775.
- Designed by the celebrated Scottish architects the Adam Brothers, it is one of the finest surviving town houses of its type.
Conveniently located close to Oxford Circus, Regent Street and Great Portland Street tube stations, 28 Portland Place is perfect for conferences, lunches, meetings, dinners, receptions, training events, weddings and product launches.
Majestic, formal rooms have been sympathetically restored to maintain the character and tradition of the house, offering modern luxury and elegant surroundings for all meetings.
- Regent's Park Underground
- Great Portland Street Underground
- Oxford Circus Underground
|Function Room||Size in SQ/M|