The Victoria and Albert Museum
Cromwell Road, London, SW7 2RL
- Elegant Outdoor Space Ideal for Drinks Reception
- Grade One Listed Historic Venue
The V&A's impressive South Kensington building is a unique gem of Victorian architecture that dates back to 1852.
The Museum boasts a variety of unique rooms ideal for hosting both corporate and personal receptions, catering both to dinner and drinks receptions.
- South Kensington Underground
- Gloucester Road Underground
- Knightsbridge Underground
|Function Room||Size in SQ/M|
|Dorothy and Michael Hintze Sculpture Galleries||0||100||250|
|Paul and Jill Ruddock Gallery||0||80||250|
|John Madejski Garden||0||600|
|Edwin and Susan Davies Paintings Galleries||0||200|
|Whiteley Silver Gallery||0||250|