Chelsea Old Town Hall
King's Road , London, SW3 5EE
3 Meeting Rooms 400Meeting Capacity
- Well served by public transport links to mainline stations and London’s airports.
- A stunning Grade II, late Victorian building.
Located on the fashionable King’s Road, Chelsea Old Town Hall is a short distance from Sloane Square and South Kensington Underground Stations.
A prime location for culture lovers, shoppers and foodies alike, Chelsea boasts some of London’s finest eateries, antique shops and galleries, including the famous Saatchi Gallery and RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
Newly refurbished, this magnificent Grade II, late Victorian building, lovingly restored to its original glory, provides a beautiful, memorable and photogenic backdrop for weddings and receptions. This unique venue brings heritage and style to every event.
- South Kensington Underground
- Sloane Square Underground
- Gloucester Road Underground
|Function Room||Size in SQ/M|