The Groucho Club
45 Dean Street , London, W1D 4QB
20 Guest Rooms 7 Meeting Rooms 150Meeting Capacity
- Created in the 1980’s by a group of mostly women publishers as an antidote to the stuffy gentlemen’s clubs.
- Non-members are welcome to book private events.
This is The Groucho Club. Welcome to the world-renowned arts & media private members club, based in Soho, London.
Unique, flexible and effortlessly stylish, The Groucho Club is the exceptional destination for special events. The devoted and efficient staff can accommodate almost any configuration from an intimate private dinner, meeting, launch, to a roaring party for three hundred guests.
Nestled impressively in the heart of Soho, the club is renowned for its stunning contemporary art collection which forms a sophisticated backdrop to any event.
- Leicester Square Underground
- Piccadilly Circus Underground
- Tottenham Court Road Underground
|Function Room||Size in SQ/M|
|The Dining Room||96||50||100|
|The Soho Bar||52||150|
|The Mary-Lou Room||30||30||50|
|The Club Room||20||10||12||20|