Firmdale Ham Yard Hotel
1 Ham Yard, London, W1D 7DT
115 Guest Rooms 8 Meeting Rooms 190Meeting Capacity
- Stunning leafy rooftop garden, terrace, with sweeping views over the London skyline.
- Private theatre for up to 190 pax
In the middle of Soho and moments from Mayfair, Ham Yard has an urban village feel.
The hotel revolves around a tree-filled garden with a bronze sculpture centrepiece by Tony Cragg.
Interiors are designed by Kit Kemp in her award-winning, chearful, modern British style.
Firmdale's Ham Yard Hotel lends itself to a wide variety of events, from informal parties and drinks receptions to more serious conferences and screenings in their purpose built theatre.
- Piccadilly Circus Underground
- Leicester Square Underground
- Oxford Circus Underground
|Function Room||Size in SQ/M|
|The Croc Bowling Alley||0||250|
|Ham Yard Theatre||0||190|
|The Drawing Room||0||50|